- Collection. DoG Tech may collect personal information such as, but not limited to, your name, email address, telephone number or credit card. DoG Tech may also collect anonymous demographic information, which may or may not be unique to you, such as, but not limited to, your Postal Code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.Information about your computer hardware and software also may be automatically collected by DoG Tech. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by DoG Tech for: the operation of the Site and its services; to maintain the quality of the Site and its services; and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Site. When you use DoG Tech’s services or view content provided on the Site, DoG Tech may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include details of how you used the Site such as: your search queries; telephone log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls; SMS routing information and types of calls; and your Internet protocol address.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through the Site’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
You must review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from the Site so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. DoG Tech is not responsible for the privacy statements or any other content on any Web site other than the Site.
- Use of Information. The term “Public Site Content” is used herein to mean information you disclose in public areas of the Site. Please be aware that Public Site Content is always public and available to everyone and may be displayed in search results both on the Site and on external search engines.
- To provide and manage the Site. DoG Tech uses the information we collect from and about users to: measure and improve the Site’s services and features; personalize your experience by delivering relevant content, advertising and marketing messages; allow you to participate in online games, contests or promotions; enable you to communicate and share with other users; and provide you with customer support and respond to inquiries.
- To allow third-party service providers to assist us in providing and managing the Site. DoG Tech may make your non-public personal information available to certain third-party service providers such as contractors, agents or sponsors, who help us manage or provide the Site. These outside service providers are required to protect non-public personal information entrusted to them and not use it for any purpose other than the specific service they are providing to DoG Tech.
- To allow other users to find you. In order to locate Site users that you may already know in the physical world and/or want to get to know in the online world, DoG Tech allows users to search for other users using information the user already knows, such as username, full name, or gamer profile, and identifies users matching those search criteria.
- To contact you. DoG Tech may periodically send promotional materials (e.g., newsletters) or notifications related to the Site, to the email address you provided to us at registration or to your account. If you want to stop receiving promotional materials from DoG Tech, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To protect the rights of DoG Tech and our users. There may be instances when DoG Tech may disclose user information without providing notice or choice, including situations where DoG Tech has a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary in order to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights or property of DoG Tech; (ii) protect the safety and security of users of the Site or members of the public; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with the law or legal process.
- To complete a merger or sale of assets. If DoG Tech sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of its assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of its business, DoG Tech may transfer your information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
- Information security. DoG Tech uses commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard user information and credit card information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
- Children Under Thirteen. DoG Tech does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this Site.
- Contact Information. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or comments.